Big events have a way of speeding up the inevitable. You’ve probably seen the impact of the shut-down on your own online sales. This could be a blip, but more likely it’s just ushering in a new era a little faster. Is your online business ready for the coming wave? Most distributors aren’t ready. In survey after survey, leaders express the same concerns…
- What items should we have online?
- How do we coordinate our online and customer pricing?
- What’s the right strategy to compete?
- How do we keep from losing profits?
- Is there a way to simplify maintenance?
Many companies have already invested in state-of-the-art web sites. But if you haven’t figured out what to price and how-to price…you’re probably leaving money on the table and not getting the full value from your investment. Profit2 is a firm focused exclusively on helping distributors improve how they price. Contact us to learn more about the E-Comm wave. We’ll talk about:
- Top Internet Sellers key pricing secret
- Factors that impact how they price
- How to better balance competitiveness and profit when you price
- Where the top internet sellers are vulnerable
- How you can better match online and customer-specific pricing
- Tactics to simplify maintenance of your online pricing system
A top global management consulting firm recently ranked E-Comm pricing as the area of focus that will have the most significant impact on company EBIT in the next few years. Take a few minutes to help prepare your firm. Contact Us to schedule a conversation.