Laptops, smart phones, and tablet computers combined with “everywhere” wireless internet access have given businesses new, better, ways to sell in the field:
- Sales people are no longer chained to their desks.
- Customer contact information can be centralized and accessed remotely, saving time on monotonous tasks like re-entering the same information or printing account info to take with you on the road.
- ERP systems connect sales people to ordering and fulfillment information, supply chain and warehouse management.
- CRM software helps sales people stay in touch with customers so you’ll be top of mind when they’re ready to buy.
You may be surprised to learn, however, that too much information can actually be bad for your margin! In fact, your sales people may be suffering from information overload. To combat the effects of data overload and increase margin, you need to create a pricing strategy that puts the right information into the hands of your sales people:
- Identify incidentals items and set prices for these items at the executive level. At Profit2, our proven analytical tools and methodology determine the optimum selling price for every sale so your sales people don’t have to spend their time pricing low-volume transactions.
- Remove distracting or misleading data. We’ve yet to see a distributer who doesn’t increase margin when “Last Price Paid” numbers are removed from order entries, for example.
Profit2 has helped many large Distributors and Manufacturers build margin and earnings for over 10 years. Click Here to Request Full Information on how you can increase margin by providing better pricing guidance to your sales people.